[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12358] branches/particles/source/blender: PointCache functions for physics solvers to store their data in, includes a pointCache modifier that can read and write animation point cache to the

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue Oct 23 17:08:57 CEST 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Campbell Barton wrote:

> PointCache functions for physics solvers to store their data in, includes a pointCache modifier that can read and write animation point cache to the
> disk.

> +		for (mv=mvert, i=0; i<totvert; mv++, i++) {
> +			fwrite(&mv->co, sizeof(float), 3, fp);
> +		}

Just as a side note, I suspect this to be very inefficient, doing a system
call per vertex. Better first make a buffer and then write that at once.

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive