[Bf-committers] Patch: IOR preset values

Tanner Jotblad tanner_jotblad at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 21:32:51 CET 2007

Hi, I'm following the directions on this page ( http://www.blender.org/development/submit-a-patch/ ) to post on bf-committers that I submitted a patch on the patch tracker ( https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=7800&group_id=9&atid=127 ). The patch tracker post gives all the details. This is my first post and patch, so if I'm breaking a protocol of some kind, please forgive me :-)