[Bf-committers] Qdune code

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Nov 8 09:04:54 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Jonathan Merritt wrote:

> status by being incorporated into Blender directly.  If it's so
> fantastic, why not let it compete with the other renderers directly by
> using the Render API, rather than giving it preferential status?  The

I think the Render API project has been abandoned, just like most of the
other GSoC projects this (and last) year. I've also seen a forum post about
it not being "what people thought it would be" or something along the
lines... seeing how the branch has not been updated/merged for over 2
months, I doubt it'll still be 'mergable' anyway...

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]   http://www.instinctive.de

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive