[Bf-committers] Qdune code

Micah Fitch micah at micahfitch.com
Thu Nov 8 07:40:30 CET 2007

I don't mean to intrude, as I am not contributing any code at this
point.  Wouldn't it be better to worry about making Blender have a
good render API and solid renderman support so that all of these
great renderers could be supported than to worry about which one
renderer to integrate into blender internal?  I do understand that
blender internal is probably best for peach in the timeframe given,
but over the long term, is it really going to be beneficial to
support only one or two renderers?

Micah