[Bf-committers] NDOF branch builds

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Fri Jun 29 10:35:47 CEST 2007

Now that we have basic plugins for 2 platforms (win and mac - linux on its
way) and a patched blender app able to support them, I was wondering if it
would be possible to have a public blender build available somewhere to
download and try out. It would be great IMO to have weekly builds but maybe
I'm pushing it :-) (For the plugins we already have Jean-Luc web-space and I
also offer mine.) Even just one build every once in a while would be great.

What does the community think about this? Useful? Too early? Don't care?

For 3Dconnexion this would be useful because we could get some beta testers
involved as soon as it's available. One of our short term objectives here is
to have something in time for Siggraph.

Ettore