[Bf-committers] NDOF branch: missing files on Xcode project

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Thu Jun 14 21:48:42 CEST 2007

I am trying to build the NDOF branch on OS X and I noticed a few problems
(some of which I fixed) in the xc_blender.xcodeproj. Most importantly there
are several missing files:

/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGHelper.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGISplitter.h
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGMeshBuilder.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGMeshSplitter.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGNCMeshSplitter.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGUserData.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_FragNode.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_FragTree.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_MeshFragment.h | .cpp
/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_Triangulate.h | .cpp
/intern/boolop/extern/BOP_Interface.h | .cpp
/intern/boolop/extern/BOP_MaterialContainer.h | .cpp
/intern/img           - entire dir is missing
/source/blender/img   - entire dir is missing
/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node_composite.c
/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node_shaders.c

Is it safe to take these files from the trunk? Actually, is it possible
maybe to add them to the branch? (I don't have write access)

Thanks,

Ettore