[Bf-committers] yafray code maintenance

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jan 11 16:15:47 CET 2007

Hi Arne,

Thanks for the offer to help!
Why don't you first try to work out these two reports:

In the todo tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=5667&group_id=9&atid=264

closed report, but worth verifying
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=125&aid=5640&group_id=9

Further; do you have an account in projects.blender.org? Then I add you
to the assignee list for the tracker.

-Ton-