[Bf-committers] Re: physics test suite

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Jan 3 14:03:24 CET 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Ed Halley wrote:

> The best solution is simply to disconnect physics simulation from the
> "wall" of static objects until the moment that they need to be dynamic.

I have made the bullet-house.blend test file, which contains a house
completely made of physics bricks and woodplanks. It revealed the mentioned
behaviour just a few seconds, and the solver then stopped the physics
simulation automatically at a certain convergence... until you shoot a ball
at the house - then it resumes again :)

So, dunno why trip has this problem...