[Bf-committers] Release done!

RICHARD SIERRA rnsierra at snet.net
Mon Feb 19 16:27:31 CET 2007

Hello,I hope there is an upgraded in the partical systems in the next released.
  I know what blender can do,but the new hair patch is much better execpt that need
  work.I hope the team will focus to make it work more fluence as the old system.

  Have you heard about the  mimi size server that can be place in the pci slot in computer?
  which is being developed along with a new window program called wingraphic and winmedia.
  with a tag price of $100 to $150, I have try winvista and I don't like it very much.Is more of a
  promotional package and a Ram packman eater.Wingraphic will only ultilize 64 %to 84% of Ram! Technology is moving so fast will blender developer keep up?Also
  Nexts released Blender will not longer run on win 98 and win mil is that true?

  Well,thats all have a blessing day Sir.

Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
  Hi team,

The release has gone! The new blender.org has some flaky pages still,
but also great new content. Check the feature vids for example!

The next days or week(s) we will migrate one by one more parts, such as
wiki, eshop and forums. As last step we'll reinstall gforge on
projects.blender.org, which then will get svn as well.

Thanks all again for a wonderful 7 months of inspiring work. And, now
up to 2.50!

BTW; cvs is open now for fixes, but please wait with (big) new feature
commits a little while. Keep an eye at the bugtracker too!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org