[Bf-committers] Documentation for generating a patch

olivS olivier.saraja at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 21:28:19 CET 2007

Le mardi 11 décembre 2007, Tanner Jotblad a écrit :
> kind of releated,
> on the projects.blender.org front page:
> "This is the official Blender Foundation tree. New participants should
> join the mailing list, and can submit there patches (cvs diff)."
> cvs diff is mentioned here

Sorry, I don't have access to projects.blender.org, only to blender.org. I
can't edit these pages. I guess someone else (Tom?) will have to deal with
it.

Le mardi 11 décembre 2007, Chris Burt a écrit :
> Just in case folks are not aware, there is a web content mailing list as
> well.

Really? O_o

aware there were so much mailing lists related to Blender! O_o Is there
really activity on all of these lists, or are most of them dead, actually?

(Just subscribed, and checked the archives... latest activity on bf-webcontent
was in June 2007... not dead, but quite! Nevermind, I hope people will post
over there their feedback about the content of the website)

Cheers
--
Olivier