[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/bsp/test/BSP_GhostTest BSP_GhostTest3D.cpp blender/intern/csg/intern CSG_BBoxTree.cpp blender/intern/decimation/test/decimate_glut_test/intern main.cpp blender/intern/iksolver/test/ik_glut_test/intern m

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 4 22:50:42 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:41:54PM +0200, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> He's, in contrast to me, in the lucky position that this commits don't get
> uncommitted if they haven't been discussed ;)

This was discussed and decided already.

http://www.blender.org/development/architecture/user-interface/language-and-terminology/

(not the page I was refering to from the old cms, but it will do!)
As I mentioned before, the BPy docs were already corrected based on
the decision to use American English.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net