[Bf-committers] Mac Pro Quadro testing

sprint at blendersprint.org sprint at blendersprint.org
Thu Sep 14 11:42:52 CEST 2006

Hiya,

we recieved the Mac Pros with the monstrous Quadro graphics card. I
downloaded the 242 test files and everything worked correctly (Blender
2.42, Mac OS X 10.4.7), apart from bumpmap.blend displaying only a grey
screen.

I did notice that all of the demos were quite fast, so I wonder whether
they are time-constrained in any way or not? If they are, the timing is
messed up, I guess.

Does anyone have any other test cases/files that they would want tested?
If so, simply drop me a link or the file itself to the blendersprint.org
e-mail address.

Thanks meanwhile, have a nice day everyone!
Samo

PS: Also if anyone wants to suggest a good way of synching 3+ Blender
instances for the CAVE, feel free to mail me. I've heared that using
Python there is a 1+ frame time penalty and Verse is "not there yet". Is
that about correct?