[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:24:22 CEST 2006

hmm... Depending on how different Makefile and CMake syntax are, it
might be possible to write a script to pull the makefile information,
as well as the files from the directories, and update the CMake config
files... I'll look at how the Makefiles are set up, as well as at how
the CMake files are set up.

Also, I'm about to setup KDevelop, so we'll see how the CMake files
work for that :)