[Bf-committers] Re: Bullet compiling issues

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Thu Nov 30 19:28:22 CET 2006

Le 30 nov. 06 à 01:59, erwin at erwincoumans.com a écrit :

> It is quite annoying indeed. I did some development on my Mac, and
> the CVS commit apparently messes up the line endings. So we have
> unix, win and mac line-endings...
> 0d, 0d 0a, and 0d 0d 0a.
> I tried to run the to_dos script, but it doesn't work. I'll see
> what I can do manually...
> Thanks,
> Erwin

To solve line endings snafus in xcode :

open preferences with no projects open, panel "text editing"

in save options choose Unix (LF) for both new and existing files.
repeat procedure with the projects open

you may also want to set default encoding to Iso latin 1

I also recommend bbedit or its free sibling text wrangler as code
editor.

alpha is quite nice also because of its emacs mode
--
Lukep