[Bf-committers] BlenderBuilds.com - Team / Builds

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 28 09:40:35 CET 2006

Rui Campos wrote:

> I'm open to suggestions and help on anything related to the builds we
> make available at BlenderBuilds.com .

I would like to see the tinderbox system brought back to life, and I
still don't have the time to do it myself.  (see
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=SeaMonkey for an
example on what this is about).

Ideally the tinderbox would be integrated with the commit messages,
bugzilla and the CVS repository (via bonsai and lxr). There is no
subversion support afaik (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

And last, I think it is no option for an off-site system (relative to
the repository server).

I'll stop ranting now ;-)

Hans