[Bf-committers] TFace Breaking, time to rid 'eekadoodle'

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 21 13:03:49 CET 2006

Hi,

Ack! I didn't do it after the custom-mesh-layer stuff...
This indeed is destructive.

I'll put on high priority a feature in .blends that:
- allow sub-version numbers for do_versions() (like 2.43.1 etc)
- allow warning prints (menus) to denote a file isn't fully upward
compatible anymore

Brecht: btw, joining meshes with UVs goes badly wrong atm!

-Ton-