[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern displist.c blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf.h blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern filter.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_meshtools.h blender/source/blender/render/extern/include RE_pipeline.h ...

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Sun Nov 19 17:13:06 CET 2006

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> ton (Ton Roosendaal) 2006/11/19 15:12:56 CET
[···]
>   Log:
>   Long waited feature: Render Baking

Hi Ton,

very nice but I get some mixed results:

I tried with a simple cube.

- with quads it doesnt work ok (half faces only rendered) also takes
quite long
- with tris it works
- It displays well in the interaktive Display
- when using the baked texture in the GE the mapping is screwed up
(without a material, no "Use Blender Materials")
- if I use "Use Blender Materials" I have to add a texture,  with UV
source, then it works in the GE
- only one cpu is used ;-)
- The testblend is "incomplete file" for me?!

Best Regards,
Carsten