[Bf-committers] "msvcr71.dll not found"

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 16 23:20:05 CET 2006

Hi all,

needed to do a yafray rendering pf a blender file, copied on many pc
when launching a standard version of 2.42a on winXP, one of the pc said "msvcr71.dll not found" (just on one of the 3 pcs).
we were in a hurry, but we saw that the same file is also used by 3dstudioMax on another PC (the problematic pc didn't have max)
by instinct we copied msvcr71.dll from that pc in the main folders of blender and yafray on the problematic pc
 worked fine

cheers
http://mail.yahoo.it