[Bf-committers] blender segfault on ubuntu edgy

Ralf Hölzemer cheleb at gmx.de
Wed Nov 1 21:40:07 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 01.11.2006, 21:35 +0200 schrieb Mats Holmberg:
> Anyone have any info
> on this? If not, maybe someone could be kind to confirm?

I have my own cvs build up and running on ubuntu edgy. The only problem
i got so far is a crash when combining two triangles to a quad with the
FKEY.
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5120&group_id=9&atid=125

Last monday, i had an nvidia driver crasher in combination with gedit
and syntax highlighting. Installing the beta driver from alberto
milone's repository solved that issue. Unfortunately the blender bug is
still valid.

Maybe your problem has something to do with the "stable" 8000 series
driver. In case you want to test this, you can find the beta driver
here.
http://www.albertomilone.com/driver_edgyunstable.html

Cheers,
Ralf