[Bf-committers] Leipzig Gamedev conference

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 16 12:34:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

Quote:

-----
The Leipzig Game Convention, aka GC (http://www.gc-germany.de/), is
organised this year from the 24th to the 27th of August. It is preceded
by the GC Developer Conference, aka GCDC (http://www.gcdc.de/), from
the 21st to the 23rd of August. It is during the GCDC that we intend to
organise our workshop launch session.
-----

I've been contacted by the organization if someone would like to attend
the conference and do a workshop or presentation about Blender. This
can be both on the "using blender" side as on development... doesn't
have to be a Blender game engine user/developer even.

Anyone interested? Then mail me!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org