[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src resources.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 11 20:05:40 CET 2006

Hi,

And more over... it was quite a mess. Took me almost an hour to get
things working again (we couldn't see selections anymore even!).

Joilnen; all respect for the right intentions, but you should not
commit in code you don't understand well, and especially not without
giving it a *very* good test. Nor commit things that are not even
bugs... the themecolor issue for groups was not sorted out yet.

Sorry to be not political, but we only got 2 weeks left to finish the
movie...  not really waiting for this kind of work now. :)

-Ton-