[Bf-committers] Re: sequencer crash

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:10:34 CET 2006

I'm new at the blender code, but I know c++. I can't find the file that it's
in for the life of me, so if someone could check if
InputFile::setFrameBuffer() has "FrameBuffer X" as it's argument, or
"FrameBuffer& X" If it's the first, it's a c-style pass-by-value, so it's
actually creating a new copy of the class/structure when it's called, hence
the destructor call. "FrameBuffer& X" is a pass-by-reference, which is
really like passing a pointer (that's what it does internally), except it's
accessed with the normal operators, not the pointer operators.