[Bf-committers] Could someone explain the Mesh structure in Blender

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Mar 8 13:14:14 CET 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 12:53 PM, Alexander Ewering wrote:

>> short smoothresh, flag;
>
> Not sure about smoothresh, flag is explained further below.

I think it's the auto smooth angle threshold?

In any case, it would be great if some friendly person could actually
include this stuff as comments in the DNA files themselves. At least
a few times I've had to go into IRC and find Ton to ask what some
abbreviated variable in there means - I can imagine it being a lot
more difficult for non-native English speakers too. It would save a
lot of time if the explanations were just there.

Cheers

Matt