[Bf-committers] compositor-effect in sequencer

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Mon Mar 6 02:07:31 CET 2006

 From an artist POV, this sounds really nice.

What i'm asking myself is how will the preview work ?
It would be nice if it could keep the functionality of the current
compositor and output a preview of the selected effect strip at
current frame to an image window.
(the preview would use the view node and real effect the composite one )

about more than two input nodes : i don't think that it would be too
confusing,
regular node compositor does much worse things :)

PS : a big thank you for the work you're doing, it's awesome :)