[Bf-committers] How can I get detialed Document

xiang liang xlvector at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 01:53:28 CET 2006

I am a student from China, now I want to read source of blender, and realize
some algorithms in Blender by change some of it's code.
But when I read the code, I find there is no comment and I also can not get
detialed document from www.blender.org.
I want to find document which can explain input and output parameter of each
function used in blender project.
If the document is generated by doxygen, it will be very helpful.

for example, the function :

uiBlock *uiNewBlock(ListBase *lb, char *name, short dt, short font, short
win) in interface.c
I only know it's function to generate a new userinterface block, by I do not
know what
lb,name,st,font,win means.

Can someone help me.

--
Liang Xiang
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition