[Bf-committers] Re: image editor / draw alpha

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 03:55:51 CEST 2006

I did a test of not swapping the values, and it worked fine for me.
Whether or not that's enough evidence of an endianness issue isn't my
place to say, really. I only have my tests to look at. The patch I
submitted creates a totally endianness-independent way to do
everything, so unless someone thinks it's too slow of a method, I
don't really want to put any more confusing #ifdefs in the code. It
was hard enough for me to find the chunk of code that was broken, and
it's the only easy-to-understand bit I've found so far.