[Bf-committers] puredata

glauber alex dias prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Tue Jun 13 18:27:37 CEST 2006

Hi im new to this list and would like to make some asks, im not a
developer yet but i im studiyng and some day i would like to be one,
right now im learning to make sounds in puredata for a blender video
that i made and thought that a implementation in this sense inside
blender could be something valuable to think of, i think that not
everyone of you know what it is, but basicly it is a modularized visual
programing language with a lot of control on the sound and video output
(with some plugins), so im kindly asking if someone of you who are
developers could be a kind of mentor to me, like give me some
instructions and be near when i need some help related to this
"project". Can be a long journey though cause im very new to C (didnt
finished Kernigan & Richie ansi C yet) but im very interested in
learning and i love blender so i think that if someone helps me someday
we could have puredata integrated into blender, i could go alone but why
to be opensource if you dont have a community to share and give
feedback? thanks for your patience and i hope im not talking something
stupid.