[Bf-committers] Plugins in win32 installation of blender

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 17:30:23 CEST 2006

Stephane SOPPERA wrote:
>> P.S.: thanks the yafray guys for the LIBEXTERN macro I used btw :) .
> Joe
> About it, why is it using WIN32 and not _WIN32? Are mingw or other
> win32 compiler using WIN32 define and not _WIN32 as MSVC?

Hopefully WIN32 is defined by the build environment if it's not there.
Honestly, I've never seen a project that used _WIN32, it's always
WIN32.  So I don't really know what's going on, all these WIN32 _WIN32
_WINDOWS_ macros are a little confusing :) .

But you can use blender functions in your plugins right?

Joe