[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts kloputils.py

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jul 12 13:45:26 CEST 2006

jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
> Selon Matt Ebb <matt at mke3.net>:
>

>> part of Blender should be maintained as part of Blender, and worked
>> on collaboratively for the greater good of Blender users' experience.
>>

> "collaboratively" I like this word but, for the moment,
> there is only one  maintainer which take his decision
> alone .
>
> jms

I recall there were problems in your script that I pointed out with line
numbers and solutions.
Rather then maintaining your script you argued that I should not update
Theeth's script because yours was maintained.
in further emails you did not indicate you would fix your script for
release, as I requested. this is why I removed it.

What can I do? I ask you to fix, you dont agree to- I make the fix
myself and you argue that I should not do that either.

Willian and I discussed adding your script back after I removed it. if
Willain thaught it was the best thing to do, he'd add it back in.
Willain suggests we set some rules up and guidelines for new scripts..
this should help some.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street