[Bf-committers] New CVS committer: Ed Halley

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Mon Jul 3 22:55:09 CEST 2006

Welcome Ed!

Currently the Makefiles create a broken Blender executable for Mac OSX (game
engine freezes with some files), whereas scons works fine.
Some discrepancies/differences between the flags are likely the cause, but
no-one sorted this out yet, unless I missed it (see history below)

Can you verify with Jean-Luc if this Makefile problem is sorted out?
Thanks,
Erwin

history:
jean-Luc Peurière::[Bf-committers] freeze in game engine:

"i notice that when running test suite for engine, many demos will
work correctly if loaded first, but that the engine will freeze if
another blend was executed before."

jean-Luc:: Re: [Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS
commit:blender/extern/bullet/Bullet/NarrowPhaseCollision GjkPairDetector.cpp
"

interesting :
a scons build (clean too) works on both files.
Happy_2006 has different results with scons than make
Lukep"