[Bf-committers] Vector blur not working?

Fabrizio ilac at maltanet.net
Sun Feb 26 00:26:53 CET 2006

> But your issue is "Warning: object dog has different amount of
> vertices on other frame". You should had looked at the console. ;]
> Looking for that message in source, you can see such condition
> disables vector calculation.
>
> GSR

That's not the issue. In Mats's file the number of vertices are NOT changing
between frames as far as can be seen. Nor should they as armatures and
subsurfs do not modify  quantities of vertices per frame. (Build, boolean,
decimation modifiers do but are not used in his file)

Making the mesh data native to the cvs build as I explained in my previous
email overcomes this.  So the problem (in my layman's opinion) is that some
of the features (AO, vblur, zbuf) have an issue with which blender version
originally created the 'objects' in question.

Maybe not an actual bug but an issue because the version of cvs blender is
still 2.41 so some backwards compatibility code is not being triggered?

rgds
Fabrizio