[Bf-committers] Image Editor Mess

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Thu Feb 2 10:05:41 CET 2006

Hi,
verse-blender can receive changes of bitmap node receiving from verse
server since yesterday ... Verse-Gimp can send changes of image to
Verse-Blender now. Keep in mind, that it is still WIP! Response of verse
server verse-gimp can be slow, when you work with huge images. Only
first image layer is sent from Gimp to verse server, etc.

You can download Verse-Gimp module from cvs repository:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/versegimp co versegimp

... you will have to edit Makefile and change line including relative
path to directory including verse server source code. Of course, you
will need necessary libraries (gtk, etc.)

Verse-Blender is in cvs repository. It includes source code of verse
server too (./extern/verse/dist).

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/soc-2005 co -r
jiri soc-blender

Have a fun!