[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_node_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c drawnode.c ...

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Sat Dec 23 15:55:24 CET 2006

I don't think #2 is really necessary.  Once the camera focus is
locked on an empty you can simply constrain the empty, giving you
visual feedback of what the camera is focusing on.

I still emphatically support having a preview focal plane (perhaps
transparant).  Otherwise one would have to do a render to preview
which is not feasible with complex scenes with multiple minute render
times.