[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/render/intern/include shading.h pixelblending.h pixelshading.h render_types.h rendercore.h zbuf.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source shadeinput.c shadeoutput.c c

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:57:03 CET 2006

Its just simple UI useage. Take shake for example. The selected node will
automaticlyreceive a new node connected down it's tree flow whenever one is
selected in the nodes pallet, reducing the time to set it all up and get
right into work.

Like I said it's an idea. As for The passes MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR Thank you !