[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.und.edu
Thu Apr 20 20:09:10 CEST 2006

Ok, I think I misunderstood then.  On the soc ideas page
(http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SOC_2006_ideas),
under the "Other" category, it lists:

- Recode radiosity to be threaded, or implement techniques that improve
the realism of the lighting (in a threaded way).

I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me more details on what
this would entail.

Thanks,

~Scott