[Bf-committers] Google SOC 2006

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:54:50 CEST 2006

I would hope that this year's SoC'ers be required to be on
#blendercoders at least some of the time.

It would help keep them focused as well as ensuring that they integrate
nicely into the community and find answers to their questions.  I would
imagine it would increase productivity as well.  Seems like a good idea
to establish this right from the start.

Also, glad to hear we're doing this again... we got a bunch of cool code
last time. :)