[Bf-committers] nurbs/curves python interface to cv type and creation

Tell-you-later designerway at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 23:40:25 CET 2005

Hi All,
  My goal is to create curves procedurally with
Python, and then extrude them in 3D, but I've had no
success in creating curves from scratch via Python or
to modify the vertex types, e.g. from "Aligned" to
"Vector".

I've heard and read about the upcoming Nurbana
upgrade.  Does it include expanding the Python API to
make all this possible?  Any help needed to realize
this?

I hope this reaches you, eman. You seem to be the
expert on this.  --Remik