[Bf-committers] MSVCR71.DLL

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Nov 16 18:57:34 CET 2005

May can the setup programm check if the DLL is present in the paths/
system dirs. If not popup a message with a download link for it appear?

And a hint about the DLL at the Blender download page:
http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll/7.10.3052.48/download.html
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr71