[Bf-committers] [varga@stonehenge.sk: graphics/blender-devel broken with scons-0.96.90]

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:27:55 CET 2005

Actually, the problem with the blender port has been submitted in a
bug report to the scons people:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=30337&atid=398971&func=detail&aid=1162694

Basically according to them, it's the fault of whoever setup scons for
blender. They used an unsupported internal structure. But to avoid
causing problems for Blender users, the are going to add a
compatability for to the next test release.

For now you have to install the older scons release from scons.org

Though I don't know why the FreeBSD scons port got upgraded to a
version of scons that is very clearly labeled as being for testing
only / not production use if it worked for other existing packages...

Ted