[Bf-committers] Booleans library as Summer of Code Project

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sun Jun 12 01:21:01 CEST 2005

Maybe you will find those ressources interesting. I stumbled on that
when looking for my next year courses.
It talks about algorithms to fill arbitrary shapes with polygons in an
efficient way.
it's just the course dia's not a full book and it's really cryptic, but
maybe you'll find some tips and tricks.

1) http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~vl/teaching/meca2170/documents/cours1.pdf
2) http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~vl/teaching/meca2170/documents/cours2.pdf
3) http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~vl/teaching/meca2170/documents/cours3.pdf
4) http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~vl/teaching/meca2170/documents/cours4.pdf

Who knows, it might help...
(some more stuff fom that guy on this page )

http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~vl/teaching/meca2170/index.html

- Fred