[Bf-committers] Question on OpenEXR

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 28 14:39:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

My suggestion; get it working properly first. :) The main target is
that Blender can save such files and read it back, and that these files
can be read with photoshop and cinepaint. We dont need many options for
that. And, if excluding options can reduce the library size, its my
preference too...

Furher I don't think the codec should be stored like quicktime does...
hopefully it can be just a variable setting with a button... thats
easy.

-Ton-