[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_effect.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern DerivedMesh.c deform.c effect.c mesh.c modifier.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c writefile.c blender/source/

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Jul 26 05:27:08 CEST 2005

Procedural noise textures would have *many* uses in animation. Allows
for adding procedural noise to character movements to make them more
lifelike and less robotic. There's a good piece of info about this in
Ken Perlin's book about procedural textures. Instead of adding noise to
just the wave effect, might as well make it available to *all* IPO's and
perhaps armature movement?

Regards,
--Chris

P.S. Finish loop cut ;)