[Bf-committers] OpenEXR in Blender

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jul 7 02:47:46 CEST 2005

Hej !

Thanks for the shown interest !

Well, now it is all about decisions regarding OpenEXR in Blender -

Ton, are you happy with this small OpenEXR API implementation ?

Can the Windows "builders" contact Kent or me on OpenEXR linking
experiments ?

<daydreaming>
Maybe one could create a first prototype of Blender and some OpenOffice
slides for SIGGRAPH ?
</daydreaming>

;)

Servus,
  Gernot

BTW, the pfstools were created by some
MPI colleagues of mine, we might soon use the first Blender-generated HDR
images in their HDR display experiments :-)

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H