[Bf-committers] Blender engine compile error

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 03:47:08 CET 2005

Hi,

Me again with scons MSVC problems. Okay, nou I finally have it
compiled from almost clean CVS tree (also I don't have to remove
#include <iostream.h> after every clean get anymore, thanks SirDude),
now if I can only get  it to link: Two unresolved externals. Here is
the output, this has me stumped completely. I checked, it does link
with the ftgl static lib:

blender_FTF.lib(FTF_TTFont.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol "public: float __thiscall FTFont::Advance(wchar_t const *)"
(?Advance at FTFont@@QAEMPB_W at Z) referenced in function "public: float
__thiscall FTF_TTFont::DrawString(char *,unsigned int)"
(?DrawString at FTF_TTFont@@QAEMPADI at Z)
blender_FTF.lib(FTF_TTFont.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall FTFont::BBox(wchar_t const *,float
&,float &,float &,float&,float &,float &)"
(?BBox at FTFont@@QAEXPB_WAAM11111 at Z) referenced in function "public:
void __thiscall FTF_TTFont::GetBoundingBox(char *,float *,float
*,float *,float *,float *,float *,unsigned int)"
(?GetBoundingBox at FTF_TTFont@@QAEXPADPAM11111I at Z)

Never seen this, and there has been no recent breaking changes with
the FTGL stuff that I can spot. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jacques