[Bf-committers] Can the Transform Properties window be legally used more?

zippy trip at spymac.com
Thu Jan 13 04:03:28 CET 2005

I need to make images to outline it better. But a faster work flow for
me is less keyboard clicks remembering shortcuts, shifting through
menus, windows and panels looking for a tool here and there, faster
access to those very overly used buttons like I have mentioned.

Pictures will explain better. Later tonight, :D