[Bf-committers] Re: 2d Image to 3d?

Austin Benesh doccoaster at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 01:17:44 CET 2005

Here is one thought that may seem to work. Regarding the blueprints from www.suurland.com<about:blank>, they are all orthographic, which can help tremendously. In my examples below (forgive my sloppy drawing) you can see how a grid of "lines" across each view (top, side, front too, just got lazy) makes a shape for each view. They then could use Boolean logic to combine them together. You'd at least end up with a start of a car. Any thoughts on this?

(I had images, but they took up too much space. I might try resending them...)