[Bf-committers] speeding up collision detection for softbodies WIP

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Thu Dec 1 00:00:46 CET 2005

Yo
i think i'm pretty much done with it now

update on same location -->
  http://www.wund.homepage.t-online.de/hidden/softbody.c (complete file
  for easy reading )

contains:

1. small bug fix .. stupid but effective typo :)
2. some more epics in comments
3. some commented out 'IMHO dead end' experimental code for further
optimizing .. i didn't want to throw it away before someone else did
take a look at it.

just to let you know
BM