[Bf-committers] A new mesh

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sat Aug 20 18:17:45 CEST 2005

May it would be fine if Blender could add Donut primitives with
parameters (like UV sphere) too.
A Nurbs Suzanne would be fine addition too. I never used Nurbs modelling
s i can't deliver a "Nurbs Suzanne".
Just a question why in the nurbs menu nurbs is alway written in Caps
("NURBS ...") but any other like "Meta ..." for Metaballs or "Bezier
..." are not. May a hint for don't use it  ;) I think that could be
easily changed.