[Bf-committers] Re: camera view move is weird now

Nick Winters nickrwinters at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:38:36 CEST 2005

the rotation of objects after pressing the middle mouse buttons has
changed as well?

now it rotates around a global axis instead of letting me turn it
around like a trackball?  This simplifies some things and complicates
others, is or will there be a way to keep or get the old behavior?

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 23:58:20 -0400, zippy <trip at spymac.com> wrote:
> On another note why can't blender have one option button to ignore the
> edge of the screen for any mouse movement? It makes working in a small
> screen like an ibook much faster, and just flows better when you dont
> have to keep restarting a mouse movement for something like scaling
> moving or whatever.

to do that blender would have to lock the cursor inside the window,
and prehaps unlock it when the operation is done... at least that is
how it seems in windows

most people I guess get used to positioning the cursor in a good spot
before starting grab/scale/rotate operations so it doesn't become a
problem.