[Bf-committers] New editmesh tools fixes/tweaks

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Sep 24 07:14:24 CEST 2004

I'm sure everyone knows how incredibly good the new vertex/edge/face
additions are, so I won't bore everyone with torrents of adulation. In
my initial playing with it today, I found a few things that haven't
made such a good conversion over to the new system, and have made some
notes about them with images here:
http://mke3.net/blender/etc/mesheditrewrite/mesh01.html

I'm sure there's probably more, but no worries, it's to be expected
with a change as drastic as this. Will keep looking.

Cheers

Matt